Wednesday, April 18, 2012

sorelle in[spired]: metallic brogues


When I spotted these metallic beauties during an ASOS sale, I sent them straight to my shopping cart. But as soon as I checked out, I went into an immediate "what-will-I-wear-those-with?" panic!

While browsing Pinterest days later, I stumbled across this picture of Olivia Palermo - shiny feet paired with black and white basics. Super cool, super easy outfit solution. Call it fate, if you wish!



h&m blazer (similar style here), splendid tank (available here), h&m jeggings (similar style here), river island metallic brogues (available here), asos spike bracelet (available here), alexander wang lia bag (available here), ray ban sunglasses (available here)



Pin It Now!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I’ve given you an award!
    http://littlebix92.blog.com/2012/04/17/versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  2. just adore this look.. my favorite color silver for for this season.. lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the white blazer!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh you look JUST like Olivia Palermo! Love your shoes and the white blazer is so classy!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the inspiration! You pulled it off wonderfully.
    And I've been wanting a pair of metallic brogues, those are so great.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygosh! How stunning are those brogues! Great score:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so freaking awesome! Love the entire look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're rocking that outfit - you look amazing!

    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely brogues! And I really liked your inspired by Olivia Palermo outfits! She's such a style icon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...